If you’re like most of our customers, finding a quality plastic closure is just one piece of the puzzle. The resources and firms below can be helpful in piecing together the rest of your product:
- How to Select the Right Liner Material for Your Closure
- Introducing the 20-410 Closure
- Using Recycled Plastic for Closures
- How Injection Molding Works
- Inventory: Why We Stock Over 50 Million Caps
- Shipping Process Simplified
- Using Post-Consumer Resin for Plastic Closures
- Color Matching Process for Plastic Closures
- Anatomy of a Closure Mold
- Closure Specifications: Industry Standards for Plastic Closures
- Induction Liner and Leakers: What You Need to Know
- Torque Values for Plastic Closures
- Troubleshooting Plastic Bottle Caps
- What are Thread Profiles and How Do I Select the Right One?
- Which 38-400 Do You Need?
- Which 63-485 Do You Need?
- 10 Questions to Help You Choose the Right Closure